Saturday 10 September 2011

Applique

Well this summer I have discovered fusible web - the iron on sticky stuff to fuse the applique to the fabric.  I've gone a bit mad with it, but found another use for my thicker Sizzix dies.



I've had some of this fabric for a while..including Laura Ashley.



My daughter is getting married next year - she wanted a Campervan as a wedding car - I got really excited about using this design on napkins....but alas, campervan not available..never mind



I do like tea parties...and I have so many vintage tablecloths..


I bought a couple of linen skirts on ebay...both were longer than I would like, so I trimmed off a few inches and who knows..applique some little birds?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo's Paulina, you're both very talented, I love the baby cards xx

    ReplyDelete